Milk donors are healthy, lactating women who have extra milk and want to help other babies in need. Donors are expected to:
- Donate at least 100 ounces at your first drop-off
- There is no minimum for future donations, and we appreciate every drop!
- Follow our milk donation guidelines.
- Maintain contact with the Milk Bank to report medications and household illnesses.
- Drop off milk at a convenient Milk Depot, or work with us to arrange for shipping.
- Keep milk frozen at home and during transport.
We are so grateful to you for considering milk donation, as we know how much time and energy pumping requires. Your contribution truly makes a difference for families throughout Wisconsin and Illinois!
All the Details About Milk Donation
To learn more about the milk donation process, Click Here.